For the final day of National Yoga Month, here is yoga’s Warrior Pose:
- Stand with your legs about 3 to 4 feet apart.
- Turn your right foot out 90 degrees while turning the left foot in slightly.
- Bring your hands to the hips, relax your shoulders, extend your arms out to the sides while keeping your palms down.
- Bend your rght knee at a 90 degree angle.
- Look out over your right arm.
- Stay in the pose for one minute.
- Switch sides.
FitEngine is your premier provider of inside information on the fitness industry and workout classes in NYC.
(Pic from Fitness Magazine)